LeClair Telecom specializes in the development of national and international radio spectrum regulations.
Also see our work.
What We Do
LeClair Telecom specializes in regulatory processes addressing the use of radio frequency spectrum. We can:
- Conduct analysis of electromagnetic compatibility among various types of RF systems in complex interference situations.
- Develop and advocate positions with a strong technical basis.
- Represent client's interests in national and international regulatory fora.
- Prepare material for FCC and ITU filings and contributions.
- Provide technical analysis for, and participate in, the international coordination of satellite systems.
- Provide regulatory guidance and assistance to satellite and terrestrial telecommunications providers and users.
- Perform systems engineering and analysis for RF communications systems.
LeClair Telecom has and continues to provide it's clients with technical and regulatory expertise directed toward ensuring access to required spectrum. Our thorough knowledge of RF systems and regulatory processes allows us to rapidly perform complex interference analyses.
LeClair Telecom provides:
- Guidance throughout national and international technical and regulatory processes.
- Identification of opportunities and potential impacts from new spectrum uses.
- Well-regarded representation in regulatory fora.
LeClair Telecom has extensive experience in the coordination of both geostationary and non-geostationary satellite orbit systems.
Our resources and expertise include:
- Custom tools to evaluate and illustrate the mutual interference between satellite systems.
- Advocacy at international coordination activities.
- Development of satisfactory sharing conditions to allow greater access to spectrum resources.
Find samples of our ITU contributions and satellite coordination analyses here.