LeClair Telecom specializes in the development of national and international radio spectrum regulations.
Also see our work.
Who We Are
The experienced professionals at LeClair Telecom have proven their ability to successfully represent clients throughout national and international spectrum regulatory processes.
We specialize in the technical and regulatory aspects of frequency management including:
- Satellite coordination
- Interference modeling
We advocate for client's positions in:
- World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC) preparations
- ITU-R study groups and working parties
- FCC/NTIA proceedings
- US International Telecommunication Advisory Committee (ITAC-R) proceedings
- US Interdepartment Radio Advisory Committee (IRAC) proceedings
- Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL) conferences
- Other regulatory group's activities
LeClair Telecom is committed to expanding the use of the scarce spectrum resources.
Roger LeClair, the founder of LT, has over 35 years professional engineering experience and more than 15 years successful representation of client interests throughout regulatory processes aimed at ensuring access to frequency spectrum. He is a highly motivated individual with strong technical skills and is well regarded within the regulatory community.